Home » RDBMS Server » Server Administration » Problem in Creation of Database
Problem in Creation of Database [message #230836] Fri, 13 April 2007 01:16 Go to next message
kmkumar24
Hi All,

As i successfully installed the Oracle 10g Database software only, i was trying to launch dbca. while creating the database the following errors occured. I tried with the maximium level to avoid this error but it shows the same errors.

My OS level is AIX 5.3. Oracle version is 10.2.0.1

ORA-19624 - Operation Failed,retry Possible

ORA-19870 - Error Reading backup piece /u01/app/oracle10g/assistants/dbca/templates/Seed_Database.dfb

ORA-19504 - Failed to create file "/oradata1/tmsprddb/System.dbf"

ORA-27054 - NFS file system where the file is created or resides is not mounted with correct options.

Thanks in for any reply

regards
Magesh

Re: Problem in Creation of Database [message #230860 is a reply to message #230836] Fri, 13 April 2007 02:14 Go to previous message
tahpush

Quote:
ORA-27054: NFS file system where the file is created or resides is not mounted with correct options
Cause: The file was on an NFS partition and either reading the mount tab file failed or the partition wass not mounted with the correct mount option.
Action: Make sure mount tab file has read access for Oracle user and the NFS partition where the file resides is mounted correctly. For the list of mount options to use refer to your platform specific documentation.
Previous Topic: Partitioning an Existing Table
Next Topic: Inserting Error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 19 23:42:27 CDT 2024