Home » RDBMS Server » Server Utilities » catproc.sql has no such statement to recreate/creat package DBMS_STANDARD  () 1 Vote
catproc.sql has no such statement to recreate/creat package DBMS_STANDARD [message #69141] Tue, 06 November 2001 22:42 Go to next message
slimzhao
I check the directory $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin and grep -i dbms_standard catproc.sql, there's no match about that. So, I think catproc.sql will not grantee the dbms_standard will be created/recreated properly.

My Question is : where the file dbms_standard.sql gone?
the file utlrp.sql contain one line refer that dbms_standard can be recreated by script dbms_standard.sql, but I can't find it in all my Oracle system from 8.16 to 8.17, search the key word 'dbms_standard.sql' in google, nothing returned.

Anyone has any idea about that?

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: catproc.sql has no such statement to recreate/creat package DBMS_STANDARD [message #202891 is a reply to message #69141] Mon, 13 November 2006 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
namrata_bhise
plz provide me the script of catproc.sql or tell me that from where I will get the same.

As while running the export dump I am getting error that the Export is terminated unsuccessfully.

Reagards
Namrata
Re: catproc.sql has no such statement to recreate/creat package DBMS_STANDARD [message #202929 is a reply to message #202891] Mon, 13 November 2006 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mohammad Taj

hi

As while running the export dump I am getting error that the Export is terminated unsuccessfully.

what more error you can in ur export operation ?

before export operation you should run catexp.sql
path > oracle-home/rdbms/admin/

and export is terminated unsuccessfully due to many reason so plz. provide exact error.

hope this helps
Mohammad Taj.
Re: catproc.sql has no such statement to recreate/creat package DBMS_STANDARD [message #202930 is a reply to message #69141] Mon, 13 November 2006 06:11 Go to previous message
Mohammad Taj

hi
CATPROC.SQL
Runs all scripts required for or used with PL/SQL: CATPRC.SQL, CATRSNAP.SQL, CATRPC.SQL, STANDARD.SQL, DBMSSTDX.SQL, PIPDL.SQL, PIDIAN.SQL, DIUTIL.SQL, PISTUB.SQL, DBMSSNAP.SQL, DBMSLOCK.SQL, DBMSPIPE.SQL, DBMSALRT.SQL, SBMSOTPT.SQL, DBMSDESC.SQL

STANDARD.SQL >> PATH >> ORACLE-HOME/RDBMS/ADMIN/

STANDARD.SQL
http://www.google.ae/search?hl=en&q=Oracle+8+%2B+STANDARD.SQL&meta=

what more you want plz. provide more details.

HOPE THIS HELPS
MOHAMMAD TAJ.
Previous Topic: Export Size.
Next Topic: Interpreting SQL Loader Load File
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 03 09:11:46 CDT 2024